There are several types of truck accidents that are seen in Idaho, including:
- Jackknife accidents: When a truck driver brakes suddenly, the trailer can swing out and create a 90-degree angle with the cab, causing a jackknife accident.
- Rollover accidents: When a truck is traveling too fast or takes a turn too quickly, it can roll over, causing serious injuries or fatalities.
- Rear-end accidents: When a truck collides with another vehicle from behind, it can cause serious injuries or fatalities.
- Underride accidents: When a smaller vehicle collides with the rear or side of a truck, it can become wedged underneath the trailer, causing serious injuries or fatalities.
- Wide turn accidents: When a truck driver takes a wide turn, it can collide with other vehicles, causing serious injuries or fatalities.
- Lost load accidents: When cargo is not secured properly, it can fall off the truck and cause accidents or injuries to other drivers.
- T-bone accidents: When a truck collides with another vehicle at a 90-degree angle, it can cause serious injuries or fatalities.
Call us for a FREE consultation and you’ll be one step closer to receiving the compensation you deserve. We have over 30 years of experience and 3 convenient locations in Twin Falls, Burley & Ketchum. We also serve the communities of Rupert, Hailey, Jerome, Gooding and all surrounding areas in Southern Idaho.
We Handle All Personal Injury Cases
Our attorneys handle injury cases of all types and we offer the same level of expertise and knowledge for every type of personal injury accident case. When you need to consult with a trusted, respected and reputable law firm, call us.
We are here for you.